Congregation Agudath Sholom is a founding member of the Fairfield County Connecticut Jewish Baseball League (FCCJBL).
Fairfield County Ct Jewish Baseball League
The league is open to Jewish boys and girls in Fairfield County, Connecticut and Westchester County, New York. It offers a less competitive playing environment than traditional city little leagues and with games strictly on Sundays, it allows the players and parents to observe Shabbat without feeling the loss of Saturday games.
The league plays in April, May and June and is open to kids from Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 8 with 4 divisions:
- Major League - Grade 5 to Grade 8
- Minor League - Grade 2 to Grade 4
- T-Ball - Kindergarten and Grade 1
- Introduction to T-Ball - Pre-Kindergarten
- Friendship - for children with special needs ages 13 and up in conjunction with Chabad's Friendship Circle program.
Click here to enter the FCCJBL site.
For more information, contact league commissioner Seth Marlowe: firstname.lastname@example.org or see the league website at www.fccjbl.org.